Research Network on Ancient and Modern Mythographers
under the direction of Jacqueline Fabre-Serris and Françoise Graziani
Polymnia is an international research network, whose aim is to study the mythographical tradition in Europe from Antiquity to the seventeenth century.
Last update on 23 November 2021
- From the head of the Polymnia Network
It is with deep sadness that we advise of the passing of Ezio Pellizer, Professor at the University of Trieste, and a member of our network. We will remember his many articles and books on mythology and mythography, as well as projects carried out within the Gruppo triestino di ricerca sul mito and mitografia (GRIMM). We shall treasure the memory of a man of great erudition, who showed discreet elegance, and also an ever benevolent irony.We share in the grief felt by his family, his friends and his colleagues in Italy, in Europe and around the world.
- New release: Issue 3 of the journal Polymnia […]
Posted on 16/03/2018
- Coloquio Internacional Mythographica & Paramythographica graeca: La transmision de los textos
Granada, 3 y 4 de marzo de 2022 – Universidad de Granada
> Program (pdf)
- (Re)Ordering the Ancient Gods. The Mythographic Web through Times
Online Workshop, Warburg Institute, SAS, University of London
25th-26th November 2021 > Program (pdf)
- Polymnia conference “Noms et onomastique dans les pratiques mythographiques. Hommage à Ezio Pellizer”
- 2018-2019 : Hyginus Project, to be continued